!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨!
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رَفَعَ اللَّهُ لِلْمُتَيَّمِ قَدْراً

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالطريقة البرهانية الدسوقية الشاذليةموقع رايات العز اول جريدة اسلامية على النتالمجلة البرهانية لنشر فضائل خير البريةشاهد قناة القصواء عالنت قناة البرهانية على اليوتيوبحمل كتب التراث من موقع التراث

==== ========= عن سيدنا الحسن بن علي رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "الزموا مودتنا أهل البيت، فإنه من لقي الله عز وجل وهو يودنا دخل الجنة بشفاعتنا، والذي نفسي بيده لا ينفع عبداً عمله إلا بمعرفة حقنا". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط ========= ==== ==== عن سيدنا ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "كل سبب ونسب منقطع يوم القيامة إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله عز وجل جعل ذرية كل نبي في صلبه، وإن الله تعالى جعل ذريتي في صلب علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه". رواه الطبراني ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر رضي الله عنه أنه سمع سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه يقول للناس حين تزوج بنت سيدنا علي رضي الله عنه : ألا تهنئوني سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول: "ينقطع يوم القيامة كل سبب ونسب إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط والكبير ========= ==== ==== عن سيددنا ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما عن سيدنا أبي بكر - هو الصديق - رضي الله عنه قال ارقبوا محمدا صلى الله عليه وسلم في أهل بيته. رواه البخارى ==== وفي الصحيح أن الصديق رضي الله عنه قال لعلي رضي الله عنه: والله لقرابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أحب إلي أن أصل من قرابتي . ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبدالله رضي الله عنهما قال: رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في حجته يوم عرفة وهو على ناقته القصواء يخطب فسمعته يقول "يا أيها الناس إني تركت فيكم ما إن اخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي " . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن محمد بن علي بن عبدالله بن عباس عن أبيه عن جده عبدالله بن عباس رضي الله عنهم قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "أحبوا الله تعالى لما يغذوكم من نعمه وأحبوني بحب الله وأحبوا أهل بيتي بحبي" . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن أبي إسحاق عن حنش قال سمعت أبا ذر رضي الله عنه وهو آخذ بحلقة الباب يقول: يا أيها الناس من عرفني فقد عرفني ومن أنكرني فأنا أبو ذر سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول "إنما مثل أهل بيتي فيكم كمثل سفينة نوح عليه الصلاة والسلام من دخلها نجا. ومن تخلف عنها هلك". رواه أبويعلى ==== عن علي رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "أنا وعلي وفاطمة وحسن وحسين مجتمعون ومن أحبنا يوم القيامة نأكل ونشرب حتى يفرق بين العباد". فبلغ ذلك رجلاً من الناس فسأل عنه فأخبره به فقال: كيف بالعرض والحساب؟ فقلت له: كيف لصاحب ياسين بذلك حين أدخل الجنة من ساعته. رواه الطبراني ========== ==== وعن سلمة بن الأكوىه,±رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:"النجوم جعلت أماناً لأهل السماء وإن أهل بيتي أمان لأمتي". رواه الطبراني ======== وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "خيركم خيركم لأهلي من بعدي". رواه أبو يعلى ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== ==== الله الله الله الله ====

Master of the Martyrs 3

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابراهيم جعفر
Admin
ابراهيم جعفر

عدد المساهمات : 439
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2008

Master of the Martyrs 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Master of the Martyrs 3   Master of the Martyrs 3 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Master of the Martyrs 3

We are still in the courtyard of Mawlana Imam al-Husain [AAH], and his anniversary celebration day is almost here in Egypt. We can feel the breezes of the fragrant of this anniversary by examining one of the verses Imam Fakhreddin from the qasida in which he [AAH] made poetry of the prose. In this qasida he told us about the basics, the ethics, and how to visit the courtyard of Mawlana Imam al-Husain. He also told us about what a seeker should feel in his heart and what should be uttered with his tongue during his visit. This is because of the prestige of this place and its high ranking for Allah and His Messenger as it is the shrine of the grandson and basil of the Beloved [PPBUH]. Many Hadiths are found in the books of our righteous ancestors [AAT] that supports our subject and could not be argued by any denier. As no relation or kinship is more deserving to be treated with kindness and cordiality than that of the Messenger of Allah [PPBUH], because they are the rescue ships for all mankind. Imam Fakhreddin [AAH] honors the cordiality of this kinship and says:

[O, second of two, with whom the Batoul was in labor

to give you birth in order for the days to get happy] (24/7)

If we check the language meaning with the experts, we would find lots of meanings. To cut it short, we say:

The Batoul: comes from the isolation and severance, while severance from the worldly life to Allah means total devotion for Him. It is also coming from turning to worship and leaving everything except what Allah ordered and His obedience. Imam Ahmed was asked about sayydatuna Fatima [AAH], the daughter of the Messenger of Allah [PPBUH]: why was she called Batoul? He said: "for her exception from the women of her time and the women of the nation, in chastity, superiority, religion, and noble ancestry". They also said that it is because of her severance from the worldly life to Allah Almighty. A Batoul woman in creation is a one who has exceptional creation from other women, with preference over them.

Second of two: Imam al-Hasan and Imam al-Husain.

In Labor: the labor is the pain of the pregnancy. Allah said about Miriam [PBUH]: that the labor made her resort to the palm trunk.

The happiness of the days: is the happiness of the people in these days.

Imam says: O, second of two, Imam al-Husain and your brother Imam al-Hasan. As the Batoul gave birth to them [AAT]. This Batoul who have no equal or similar among all the women of her time and of the whole nation, in chastity, superiority, religion, and noble ancestry. So the greatest mother gave you birth and you are the greatest of all creatures. Allah brought you to this world, with His kindness and grace, to make whoever loves them happy. Your love and cordiality are the reason for forgiveness, prasing, and acceptance from Allah. Also the blessings of Allah will be bestowed for their sake: [The mercy of Allah and His blessings are upon you, O people of the House] Houd 11:73. So their places and their sittings [AAT] are places of mercy, blessings, and grace from Allah the Lord of all people. So what misery could be left after that? No misery, only happiness would be left, as their love is next to religion and their hatred is next to disbelief. This was not just known for the scholars of our ancestors, but it was also known to poets. These poets included their love for Ahl-al-Bait in their poetry. As an example; there was al-Farazdaq, one of the most famous Arab poets, said about Imam Ali Zain al-Abedin son of Imam al-Husain [AAT]:

[Of people whose love is religion, their hatred

is disbelief, and their closeness is salvation and resort]

Imam Fakhreddin says next:

[By Allah, and it is an unbroken oath, truly you

are the security for the universe, you are peace] (24/Cool

This is an oath from the Imam, and he did not perjure, that they are the security for the universe. The Prophet [PPBUH] said (the stars are security for the people of earth from drowning, and the people of my house are security for my nation from the conflict. So if a tribe conflicted with them, they would be the party of Satan). as-Seyouty in "the collector of the collections" from al-Hakem.

Imam [AAH] is swearing for us because of the spread of denial nowadays without knowledge. He is swearing that Imam al-Husain, Imam al-Hasan, and according to the Hadith, all Ahl-al-Bait are the reason for the security of the secured and their peace, and the Prophet [PPBUH] is always truthful.

Imam Fakhreddin [AAH] continued:

[O, master, descendant of master, and reverent

O, refuge of beloveds wherever they stay] (24/9)

O, master: because the Prophet [PPBUH] said (al-Hasan and al-Husain are the masters of the youth of the people of paradise). Ibn Magah, at-Tumuzy, an-Nisa'i, Imam Ahmed, and Ibn Habban.

Descendant of master: who is Imam Ali ibn Abi-Talib [AHHF], about whom the Beloved al-Mostafa [PPBUH] said (I am the master of all sons of Adam and Ali is the master of all Arabs) from a Hadith narrated by sayyda Aisha. as-Seyouty in "the collector of the collections" from al-Hakem. He [PPBUH] also said about him (Whoever I am his lord, then Ali is his lord). Ibn Magah, at-Tumuzy, an-Nisa'i, and Imam Ahmed.

So look fellows; who is this? He is the reverent, i.e. the greatest. They also say: the great sheikh, the master with beauty and nobility.

O, refuge: i.e. the fortress against the conflict as in the mentioned Hadith. And also a refuge for us from astray as the Prophet [PPBUH] said (I left you something, if you take it, you will never be astray after me. The two big weights, One of them is bigger than the other: The book of Allah, which is a connecting robe from heaven to earth, and my kinship; the people of my house [Ahl-al-Bait]. They are truly joined together and will never be separated until they come to me at my river bank). Imam Ahmed and at-Turmuzy.

He is the refuge, for whoever embraces these Hadiths, about whom the Prophet [PPBUH] said (Husain is from me, and I am from Husain. Allah loves whoever loves Husain. Husain is a grandson of the grandsons). Ibn Magah, at-Tumuzy, and Ibn Habban. He is a refuge for the beloveds wherever they stay, and the Prophet [PPBUH] said (One is with whoever he loved). at-Tumuzy, an-Nisa'i, al-Bokhary, Muslim, Imam Ahmed, and al-Bayhaqy.

O, Allah. Make their love and the love of their offspring rest in our hearts and the hearts of our children, O, All-Generous, we ask You with rank of Your Beloved and chosen one. May the prayers of Allah be bestowed unto sayyduna Mohammad, his family, and his companions, all.

Written by Mohamed Maqboul

Translated by Mohamed

==========
site - page : http://almagalla.info/2011e/mar1.htm

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alkaswaa.ahlamontada.com

Master of the Martyrs 3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Master of the Martyrs 4
» My Master and He is the Lord of Mastery
» الماجستيرالاكاديمي في إدارة الأعمال Master of Business Admin

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨! :: ! الدين الاسلامي القويم ! :: !:[ PROPHET MOHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM]:!-
انتقل الى: