!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨!
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رَفَعَ اللَّهُ لِلْمُتَيَّمِ قَدْراً

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالطريقة البرهانية الدسوقية الشاذليةموقع رايات العز اول جريدة اسلامية على النتالمجلة البرهانية لنشر فضائل خير البريةشاهد قناة القصواء عالنت قناة البرهانية على اليوتيوبحمل كتب التراث من موقع التراث

==== ========= عن سيدنا الحسن بن علي رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "الزموا مودتنا أهل البيت، فإنه من لقي الله عز وجل وهو يودنا دخل الجنة بشفاعتنا، والذي نفسي بيده لا ينفع عبداً عمله إلا بمعرفة حقنا". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط ========= ==== ==== عن سيدنا ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "كل سبب ونسب منقطع يوم القيامة إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله عز وجل جعل ذرية كل نبي في صلبه، وإن الله تعالى جعل ذريتي في صلب علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه". رواه الطبراني ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر رضي الله عنه أنه سمع سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه يقول للناس حين تزوج بنت سيدنا علي رضي الله عنه : ألا تهنئوني سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول: "ينقطع يوم القيامة كل سبب ونسب إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط والكبير ========= ==== ==== عن سيددنا ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما عن سيدنا أبي بكر - هو الصديق - رضي الله عنه قال ارقبوا محمدا صلى الله عليه وسلم في أهل بيته. رواه البخارى ==== وفي الصحيح أن الصديق رضي الله عنه قال لعلي رضي الله عنه: والله لقرابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أحب إلي أن أصل من قرابتي . ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبدالله رضي الله عنهما قال: رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في حجته يوم عرفة وهو على ناقته القصواء يخطب فسمعته يقول "يا أيها الناس إني تركت فيكم ما إن اخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي " . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن محمد بن علي بن عبدالله بن عباس عن أبيه عن جده عبدالله بن عباس رضي الله عنهم قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "أحبوا الله تعالى لما يغذوكم من نعمه وأحبوني بحب الله وأحبوا أهل بيتي بحبي" . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن أبي إسحاق عن حنش قال سمعت أبا ذر رضي الله عنه وهو آخذ بحلقة الباب يقول: يا أيها الناس من عرفني فقد عرفني ومن أنكرني فأنا أبو ذر سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول "إنما مثل أهل بيتي فيكم كمثل سفينة نوح عليه الصلاة والسلام من دخلها نجا. ومن تخلف عنها هلك". رواه أبويعلى ==== عن علي رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "أنا وعلي وفاطمة وحسن وحسين مجتمعون ومن أحبنا يوم القيامة نأكل ونشرب حتى يفرق بين العباد". فبلغ ذلك رجلاً من الناس فسأل عنه فأخبره به فقال: كيف بالعرض والحساب؟ فقلت له: كيف لصاحب ياسين بذلك حين أدخل الجنة من ساعته. رواه الطبراني ========== ==== وعن سلمة بن الأكوىه,±رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:"النجوم جعلت أماناً لأهل السماء وإن أهل بيتي أمان لأمتي". رواه الطبراني ======== وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "خيركم خيركم لأهلي من بعدي". رواه أبو يعلى ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== ==== الله الله الله الله ====

Omair ibn Wahb [AAH]

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابراهيم جعفر
Admin
ابراهيم جعفر

عدد المساهمات : 439
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2008

Omair ibn Wahb [AAH] Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Omair ibn Wahb [AAH]   Omair ibn Wahb [AAH] Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 01, 2010 8:33 am

Omair ibn Wahb [AAH]

"I swear, by He who has my self in His hand [Allah], that a pig was more lovable to me than Omair when he first came to us, and now he is more lovable to me than some of my sons" said Omar ibn al-Khattab about Omair ibn Wahb.

Omair ibn Wahb al-Gamhy was called the devil of Quraish. Yet after his conversion to Islam he became a brave companion and a great asset to Muslims. His continuous loyalty was to the Prophet [PPBUH] and to Muslims.

On the day of Badr, he was one of leaders of the polytheists who held their swords to exterminate Islam. He had very sharp eyes and accurate estimation. His people delegated him to explore for them the number of the Muslims and if they had an ambush or support. He came back from the Muslim camp saying: "They are 300 men, a little more or less". They him: "Do they have support coming". He said: "I did not see any support coming. But, O, Quraish! I have seen the mounts carrying mortal death. These people do not have any protection or refuge but their swords. I swear I can not see any one of them dying without taking one of you with him. So if they kill of you as much as they are, then it is no good to live after that. So you decide!" ... Men were affected with his words, and they almost turned back to Maccah, if it was not for Abo-Gahl who set the fire of grudge to their selves, that fire that he was the first to die in. ... Quraish went back defeated and Omair left his son captive.

One day Omair sat with his cousin Safwan ibn Omayya. Safwan had a big grudge against Muslims as his father Omayya ibn Khalaf was killed in Badr. Safwan, remembering the deaths of Badr, said to Omair: "I swear it is no good to live after them" Omair said: "You are right. I swear if it was not for a debt that I can not pay back, and children that I fear for their loss after me, I would have ride to Mohammad and kill him. As I have a reason to go to him; I would say that I came for my captive son" Safwan seized that chance and said: "Your debt is on me, I will pay it back. And your children are with mine, I will support them as long as they live." Omair said: "Then keep this as secret between you and me". Omair then Omair order his sword to be sharpened and poisoned. Then he set for Medina until he reached there.

Omar ibn al-Khattab was sitting with some Muslims talking about Badr, remembering what Allah granted them of His generosity. Then Omar looked and saw Omair ibn Wahb making his camel kneel down by the door of the Mosque and having his sword on him. Omar said: "This dog is the enemy of Allah Omair ibn wahb. I swear he did not come but for something evil. He is the one who set us up and estimated us to the people in Badr". Omar enter to the Prophet [PPBUH] and said: "O Prophet of Allah, this is the enemy of Allah; Omair ibn Wahb. He came with his sword on him". The Prophet [PPBUH] said: (Let him in to me!) Omar went and gripped him by his sword holder to his neck and said to the men who was there of al-Ansar [original people of Medina]: "Go inside to the Messenger of Allah [PPBUH]. Sit there and be aware of this malicious man because he is not trustworthy".

Omar took him to the Prophet [PPBUH] with his sword holder to his neck. When the Messenger of Allah [PPBUH] saw him, He said: (Leave him, Omar. Come closer, Omair). Omair came closer to the Prophet and said: "May you enjoy your morning" which was the pre-Islamic greeting. The Messenger said to him: (Allah granted us a better greeting than yours, Omair, with as-Salam [peace], which is the greeting of the people of the Paradise). Omair said: "O Mohammad, I am not familiar with it". The Messenger said: (Then what brought you here, Omair?) Omair said: "I came for this captive you have". The Prophet said: (Then why the sword you have attached to your neck). Omair said: "Bad swords, they are. They did not do us any good". The Prophet said: (Be honest Omair. What did you come for?). He said: "I only came for what I told you". The Generous Prophet said: (No, but you sat with Safwan ibn Omayya in the rooms and remembered the people of Qulaib [the people buried there] from Quraish. Then you said: If it was not for a debt I have and children I support, I would have gone and killed Mohammad. Then Safwan took you debt and you children on the condition that you kill me. And Allah will not permit you.) At this point. Omair shouted: "I admit that no God but Allah and You are Allah's Messenger. That was something that no saw but me and Safwan. And I swear to Allah that no one told you but Allah. So I thank Allah for guiding me to Islam." The Prophet said to His companions: (Teach you brother the religion, read him the Qur'an, and release his captive for him).

Ever since Omair left Maccah to Medina, Safwan waited with pride and joy. Whenever he was asked about his joy he would say: "be cheerful. In afew days you will receive a news of an event that will make you forget Badr". He would go every day to the limits of Maccah and ask the convoys and the riders: "Did anything happened in Medina?" Until one day some passenger said to him: "Yes a great thing happen" Safwan was very happy and asked the man again: "What happened? Tell me everything". The man said: "Omair ibn Wahb has converted to Islam. He is there learning the religion and the Qur'an". The earth was shaken under Safwan, and he was devastated with this news.

One day Omira came to the Prophet [PPBUH] and said: "O Messenger of Allah, I worked so hard to put off the light of Allah, and I was very harmful to those who embraced Allah Almighty's religion. I would like to get your permission to go to Maccah and invite them to Allah Almighty, to His Messenger and to Islam. So that Allah may give them the righteous guidance, or I will harm them in their religion as I used to harm your companions in theirs".

Omair [AAH] went back to Maccah and the first one to meet him was Safwan ibn Omayya. As soon as Safwan saw him he wanted to attack him, but the alerted sword in Omair's hand turned him back to his conscience. So Safwan gave Omair some cursing and some insults and went away. Omair entered Maccah as a Muslim almost the same way Omar al-Khattab did when he converted to Islam. And so he went on compensating for what he missed. So he preached for Islam day and night, publicly and secretly. He invited them to the just, kindness, and good. He had his sword in his hand to frighten those who try prevent Allah's believers from His way. In a few weeks the number of Muslims, who converted to Islam by his hands, were beyond expectation. Omair [AAH] took them to Medina in a parade reciting "there is no God but Allah" and "Allah is great".

When the day of conquest of Maccah came, Omair did not forget his old friend and relative Safwan. So he went to him to ask him and invite him to convert to Islam, but Safwan prepared himself to go to Gaddah them sail to Yemen. Omair went to the Prophet and asked Him: "O Prophet of Allah! Safwan ibn Omayya was the master of his people. He went out to throw himself in the sea escaping from you, So give safety guarantee, prayers be upon you". The Prophet said: (He is safe). Omair said: "So give me, O Messenger of Allah, a sign for him to know your safety guarantee". The Messenger of Allah gave him His turban that He wore when He entered Maccah. Omair took it and went after Safwan until he caught up with him. He said to him: "O Safwan, I will give you the life of mother and father. Watch Allah in yourself, do not ruin it. This is the sign of safety from the Messenger of Allah. I came to you with it". Safwan said: "Hay you, turn away from me". Omair said: "O Safwan, I will give you the life of mother and father. The Messenger of Allah is the best of All people, the best one to keep his word, and the most patient. His honor is yours, and His glory is yours". Safwan said: "I far for myself". Omair said: "He is far more patient and generous than that". So he went back with him to the Messenger of Allah [PPBUH]. Then Safwan said to the generous Prophet: "He clams that you gave me safety?" the Prophet [PPBUH] said: (He is right). Safwan said: "So give the choice for two months" the Prophet [PPBUH] said: (You have the choice for four months) ... Later Safwan converted to Islam and Omair was very Happy with that.

Edited by Samir Gamal

Translated by Ahmed
---
from web site

http://almagalla.info/2010e/nov6.htm

=================

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alkaswaa.ahlamontada.com

Omair ibn Wahb [AAH]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨! :: ! الدين الاسلامي القويم ! :: !:[ PROPHET MOHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM]:!-
انتقل الى: