!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨!
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
أول ما تبدء أي عمل قول بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتقول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد واله وسلم ومرحبا بك في منتديات القصواء لو انت زائر شرفنا مروركم الكريم وتشرفنا بالتسجيل واذا كنت من الاعضاء نرجوا سرعة الدخول ومسموح بالنقل او الاقتباس من المنتدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رَفَعَ اللَّهُ لِلْمُتَيَّمِ قَدْراً

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالطريقة البرهانية الدسوقية الشاذليةموقع رايات العز اول جريدة اسلامية على النتالمجلة البرهانية لنشر فضائل خير البريةشاهد قناة القصواء عالنت قناة البرهانية على اليوتيوبحمل كتب التراث من موقع التراث

==== ========= عن سيدنا الحسن بن علي رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "الزموا مودتنا أهل البيت، فإنه من لقي الله عز وجل وهو يودنا دخل الجنة بشفاعتنا، والذي نفسي بيده لا ينفع عبداً عمله إلا بمعرفة حقنا". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط ========= ==== ==== عن سيدنا ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "كل سبب ونسب منقطع يوم القيامة إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله عز وجل جعل ذرية كل نبي في صلبه، وإن الله تعالى جعل ذريتي في صلب علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه". رواه الطبراني ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر رضي الله عنه أنه سمع سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه يقول للناس حين تزوج بنت سيدنا علي رضي الله عنه : ألا تهنئوني سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول: "ينقطع يوم القيامة كل سبب ونسب إلا سببي ونسبي". رواه الطبراني في الأوسط والكبير ========= ==== ==== عن سيددنا ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما عن سيدنا أبي بكر - هو الصديق - رضي الله عنه قال ارقبوا محمدا صلى الله عليه وسلم في أهل بيته. رواه البخارى ==== وفي الصحيح أن الصديق رضي الله عنه قال لعلي رضي الله عنه: والله لقرابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أحب إلي أن أصل من قرابتي . ========= ==== عن سيدنا جابر بن عبدالله رضي الله عنهما قال: رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في حجته يوم عرفة وهو على ناقته القصواء يخطب فسمعته يقول "يا أيها الناس إني تركت فيكم ما إن اخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي " . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن محمد بن علي بن عبدالله بن عباس عن أبيه عن جده عبدالله بن عباس رضي الله عنهم قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "أحبوا الله تعالى لما يغذوكم من نعمه وأحبوني بحب الله وأحبوا أهل بيتي بحبي" . رواه الترمذي ========= ==== عن أبي إسحاق عن حنش قال سمعت أبا ذر رضي الله عنه وهو آخذ بحلقة الباب يقول: يا أيها الناس من عرفني فقد عرفني ومن أنكرني فأنا أبو ذر سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول "إنما مثل أهل بيتي فيكم كمثل سفينة نوح عليه الصلاة والسلام من دخلها نجا. ومن تخلف عنها هلك". رواه أبويعلى ==== عن علي رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "أنا وعلي وفاطمة وحسن وحسين مجتمعون ومن أحبنا يوم القيامة نأكل ونشرب حتى يفرق بين العباد". فبلغ ذلك رجلاً من الناس فسأل عنه فأخبره به فقال: كيف بالعرض والحساب؟ فقلت له: كيف لصاحب ياسين بذلك حين أدخل الجنة من ساعته. رواه الطبراني ========== ==== وعن سلمة بن الأكوىه,±رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:"النجوم جعلت أماناً لأهل السماء وإن أهل بيتي أمان لأمتي". رواه الطبراني ======== وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "خيركم خيركم لأهلي من بعدي". رواه أبو يعلى ورجاله ثقات. ========= ==== ==== الله الله الله الله ====

Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابراهيم جعفر
Admin
ابراهيم جعفر

عدد المساهمات : 439
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2008

Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2   Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2

The father of Prophets and the second of the four Messengers with Will

Allah says [These Messengers have We exalted, some of them above others] al-Baqara 2:253. Every messenger starts where the one preceded him has ended. The end of the rank of sayyidna Noah is the beginning of the rank of sayyidna Ibrahim. The proof is that the last request of sayyidna Noah was [‘My Lord, verily, my son is of my family, and surely, Thy promise is true] Houd 11:45, but Allah hasn't fulfilled it. However, the first request of sayyidna Ibrahim, when Allah said to him [I will make thee Imam (a Leader of men)] al-Baqara 2:124, was [And from among my offspring], and Allah has accepted it and said [My covenant does not embrace the transgressors].

Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] is the son of Tarekh ibn Nakhur, and his uncle is Aazar who was an idol sculptor. Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] was consistently searching for the truth about the Creator of the universe. He used to look up to the sky for long time. When he saw a shining star at night, he said "this is my God". When it set, he said "I don't like those that set" and stopped believing in it. When he saw the moon, he said "this is my God", but when it disappeared, he knew it was a creature too.

When he saw the sun, he said "this is my god. it is bigger", but when it was set, he said "all these things can't be a god" and then he said [If my Lord guide me not, I shall surely be of the people who go astray] al-An'am 6:77. When Allah guided him, he screamed 'No god but Allah, who is One and has no partner' and said ['O my people, surely I am clear of that which you associate with Allah ¤ I have turned my face toward Him Who created the heavens and the earth, being ever inclined to Allah, and I am not of the polytheists'] al-An'am 6:78-79. He [PBUH] was talking to people about whom they were worshipping. Their reply was an-Namruz, who claimed to be a god; [And recite unto them the story of Abraham ¤ When he said to his father and his people, ‘What do you worship?] ash-Sho'araa 26:69-70. An-Namruz knew this and he got scared.

We need to mention here who an-Namruz is, and why he was called that name. The father of an-Namruz was called "Kan'an ibn Kush ibn Ham", who was a powerful violent king, an was fond of hunting. He married a woman who got pregnant with an-Namruz. When he saw him after delivery, he said to her 'he is a bad-luck boy. Kill him or throw him in the desert to die!'. Everyone was afraid of his power and tyranny, so she threw him in the desert among grazing cows. All cows ran away from him. Whatever came close to him ran away from him. Then, his mother threw him in the river and thought he was drowned, but the river carried him to the land safely, and Allah sent him a female tiger to feed him. When the people of the village saw him, they raised him and called him 'an-Namruz' due to the fact that he was breastfed by a female tiger [in Arabic the word Namruz is driven from the word Namr, which means tiger]. When he grew up, he became a bandit. His evil increased and the number of his followers increased as many as armies.

His father, Kan'an, knew about him and prepared an army to fight him. An-Namruz also prepared an army to fight his father whom he did not know. When the two armies met, an-Namruz's army defeated his father's army, then Kan'an asked to fight an-Namruz alone and an-Namruz killed him, took his kingdom and made himself a god for all people.

As for prophet Ibrahim [PBUH], his uncle Aazar used to visit him frequently and try to get closer to him to prevent him from what he was saying. So he used to give prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] idols to sell. Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] used to drag the idols by the legs with ropes behind him and say "Who likes to buy what brings harm and no benefit?". His uncle said to him [If thou cease not, I shall surely stone thee. Now leave me alone for a long while] Maryam 19:46. There was a star back then that appeared in the sky once every long while, and it was claimed that whoever looked at it got plague. People went to prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] and asked him to come with them to celebrate the festival of their gods in the next day. They used to have a house, made of white and green marble, which contained 73 idols, sitting on golden chairs. Their boss was putting on a crown full of jewelery and all other idols were lined to his left and right. On the next day, the day of the festival, they went to Ibrahim [PBUH] and asked him to join them. He told them that he felt sick, and they thought that he looked at the star and got the plague, so they left him alone and went to their festival. When they left, prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] took an axe and destroyed all idols except their boss. He then hanged the axe to its neck. When people saw what happened to their gods, they wondered who did this to them? [They said, ‘We heard a young man speak ill of them; he is called Ibrahim' ¤ They said ‘Then bring him before the eyes of the people, that they may bear witness'] al-Anbiya 21:60-61. They summoned prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] and when he came [Then they said to Ibrahim, ‘Is it thou who hast done this to our gods, O Abraham?’] al-Anbiya 21:62. Prophet Ibrahim replied [He said 'Nay, this was done by this, their chief, so ask them, if they can speak’] al-Anbiya 21:63. They got pale; [Then they turned towards one another and said, ‘You yourselves are surely in the wrong.’ (21: 64) Prophet Ibrahim said [Then they turned towards one another and said, ‘You yourselves are surely in the wrong’] al-Anbiya 21:64. So prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] said to them [Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah!] al-Anbiya 21:67. Then, their seniors were afraid and they was called among people [Burn him and help your gods, if at all you mean to do anything] al-Anbiya 21:68. And they all agreed to burn Ibrahim [PBUH].

To be continued...

Edited by Ahmed Abbas

Translated by Nahed Aboel-Hasan

==========

from site : http://almagalla.info/2011e/may3.htm

=========================

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alkaswaa.ahlamontada.com

Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH] 2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Prophet Ibrahim [PBUH]
» how to defend for our prophet (pbuh)
» Prophet Saleh [PBUH]
» Sd. Ayyoub [PBUH]
» The First Episode of The Prophet’s Birthday

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
!¨°o:[[ منتديات القـصـــــــــــــواء]]: o°¨! :: ! الدين الاسلامي القويم ! :: !:[ PROPHET MOHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM]:!-
انتقل الى: